used by Cosmetic Solutions Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw
- Cosmetic Solutions Limited Liability Company respects your privacy
- Based on Article. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1), we kindly inform you that the administrator of your data is Cosmetic Solutions, a limited liability company, with its registered office in Warsaw, at Twarda 18, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000791440, NIP number 5252792888.
- We would like to kindly inform you that in accordance with the applicable law, Cosmetic Solutions, a limited liability company is not obliged to appoint a Personal Data Inspector. All our employees pay special attention to your privacy and the security of the data we process. We will be happy to answer all your questions and concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as your rights in this connection. Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, by calling +48 510-188-316 or in writing to the registered office address: ul. Twarda 18 Warsaw.
- Cosmetic Solutions limited liability company applies technical and organizational security measures to protect the processed data against unauthorized access by third parties. In accordance with applicable law, we do not disclose any personal data to any unauthorized entities.
- The administrator may entrust another entity, by way of a written contract, to process personal data on behalf of the Administrator. Cosmetic Solutions limited liability company declares that it cooperates only with entities guaranteeing proper protection of personal data.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but it may be necessary for registration, placing an order, receiving a commercial offer, receiving correspondence and marketing information and performing the contract.
- All collected data are processed only for the period necessary for the performance of the concluded contract, to the extent provided for by applicable law, and no longer than it is required to implement the legitimate interests of Cosmetic Solutions limited liability company or third parties, including for the purpose of pursuing claims for the conducted activity. The data collected for the purposes for which the data subject has given voluntary consent are processed and stored until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data subject has consented to their processing for one or more purposes, may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Due to the location of our server in the United States, we kindly inform you that your data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Our network service provider is a trusted partner that guarantees solid work in accordance with the standards provided for by applicable law.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) we kindly inform you that at any time you are entitled to:
- The right to access your data, as well as receive a copy of it
- The right to correct your data
- Right to data portability
- The right to delete data
- Right to restriction of data processing
- The right to object to data processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
12. In order to constantly improve the quality of our services, we use external services that enable the analysis of collected data. At present, we use software from recognized, safe producers - Google Analitycs and Facebook Pixel. Analytics service providers' servers may be located outside the European Economic Area in the United States. The entities we cooperate with in the field of data analysis operate in accordance with applicable law.
13. When using our website www.hairbehair.com your data may be collected, such as information from server logs, cookies and IP address.
14. Cookies are IT data stored on our server.
15. Cookies collected by Cosmetic Solutions, a limited liability company, may be used to create anonymous website statistics www.hairbehair.comas well as to facilitate the use of this website by the user.
16. You have the option of adjusting cookies settings, in particular consent to their collection, in your web browser at any time. Disabling partially or completely the acceptance of cookies on our website may disrupt the use of the website.
17. The User's personal data may be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
Profiling is performed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Contractor and on the basis of the data held by the User, i.e. personal data provided by the User for the conclusion of the sales contract, account registration at hairbehair.com, registration in the store or subscription to the newsletter, as well as information obtained using cookies. .
Profiling affects the marketing information and offers the User receives.
The purpose of profiling is only to provide the User with advertising content based on actual or anticipated needs and preferences. As a result, the Contractor advertises only those products that are more likely to appeal to the User.
The User may at any time, free of charge, with effect for the future, object to the use of his personal data for the above-mentioned. marketing purposes by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org